Fighting Stress Webquest

Fighting Stress-Relaxation Video

Fighting Stress-Movement Video

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This Is Me

My name is Bridgette Funk, I am an Elementary Ed major. I have always loved kids and have known that I wanted to teach since I was old enough to babysit. I am the oldest of 4 children, I have three brothers, so yes that makes me the only girl. I have been a Utah County girl my whole life, I graduated from Lehi High School. I then went to Snow College in Ephraim Utah for a year and then transfered to UVU in hopes of getting involved in the Elementary Ed program there. My dreams came true and here I am a year later starting the program. I love to do absolutely nothing in my spare time (because I hardly ever have spare time). I currently work at a company called OrangeSoda and am going to school full time, which keeps me plenty busy. I love music, particularly playing the piano and singing, I also enjoy to read when I have time.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bean said...

orange soda!!! I love internet stuff. I used to work for a web design company. do you like working there?
-kirsten bean, class mate