Fighting Stress Webquest

Fighting Stress-Relaxation Video

Fighting Stress-Movement Video

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trick Or Treat-Halloween History

Happy Halloween. Halloween is my favorite time of year! There are a lot of fun things to learn about! Have you ever wondered when trick or treating was started, why was it started? Come and learn about the Trick or Treat history of Halloween. This web page will explore Trick or Treating history from the beginning upto the current history of this fun Halloween tradition.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I loved your intro. The Trick or Treat history was neat to read. I like the picture you found too. I had no idea that disney helped shape Halloween.

Mrs. Barlow said...

It was so fun to read about where Trick or Treating came from! Way cute.

Seven Times Lucky said...

Cute picture! I loved reading more about trick or treating! Super fun and cute!

Wendy Ahlman said...

You are so freaking cute, I love you and I love your blog. See you on Monday! Love, Wendy