Fighting Stress Webquest

Fighting Stress-Relaxation Video

Fighting Stress-Movement Video

Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome To The 5th Grade

Hello to all of my new 5th grade students and parents! My name is Ms. Funk and as you can see my classroom is going to be full of some Funky Monkeys this year! I enjoy having fun while learning and that is the goal of our classroom this year. We are embarking on another school year and I am excited to get the chance to get to know each and everyone of you! We have an exciting school year ahead of us and are going to need everyone's support in order to succeed. This blog is was started for use by students and parents alike. Please check it often as this is the place where you will find information about the different things we have been learning and doing in our class throughout the school year. My contact information is also on the page, if you ever have any questions or concerns please contact me. This year we will continue to work with your students to improve their reading skills, but parents, we are going to need your help. Please know that we would like your child to spend 15 minutes each day reading to you. Please set time aside for this, also as we send homework home, please set aside time to review your child's homework with them and help them with any questions they may have! Parents please remember that your child's education is a team effort, if we work together we can help your child succeed. I am excited for this new school year and look forward to working with all of you! Welcome to the 5th grade!

No comments: